3 Minute read
Applications for these projects are no longer being accepted
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience in the field of biogeochemistry.
- Demonstrated experience with scientific computation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to write research reports to a publishable standard.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work to priorities.
- The PhD candidates will benefit from the combined expertise of the project supervisors, and the embedding into two research environments.
- One PhD project will be based at the Laboratory for the Science of Climate and Environment with a minimum 12-month stay at the University of Melbourne. The other PhD project will be based at the University of Melbourne with a minimum 12-month stay at the SUBATECH laboratory in Nantes.
- The two candidates will be enrolled in the PhD program at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yveline and in the PhD at the School of Geography, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Melbourne.
First published on 11 May 2021.
Share this article
How to apply
Apply for a joint PhD with the Melbourne CNRS Network.
View the projects that graduate researchers in the Melbourne - CNRS Network joint PhD program are currently working on.
Your study experience
Discover what it's like to be a graduate researcher. Find out about University life, support services, and opportunities for skills development.
Find a supervisor or research project
Discover how to find a supervisor and learn how they can support your graduate research, or search available research projects.