2 Minute read
- What is the nature of precipitation (including the frequency, intensity and thermodynamic phase) generated from the shallow mesoscale cellular convection (MCC)?
- What are the key governing processes (dynamical and microphysical) that underpin the production of precipitation in shallow convection?
- What is the connection between the MCC and aerosol concentrations and how do they help elucidate any systematic hemispheric contrast and human impacts?
- The University of Melbourne: Dr Yi Huang, Professor Todd Lane, Professor Peter Rayner
- The University of Manchester: Dr Jonathan Crosier, Professor Paul Connolly, Dr Keith Bower
First published on 12 July 2022.
Share this article
Other joint PhD projects
Relationship between auditory processing, speech processing, language processing, and cognitive abilities in typically developing children
This project will investigate the causes of listening difficulties in typically-developing school-aged children.
Improving energy outputs from flexible piezoelectric energy harvesters
This project will investigate 3D printing to produce fluoropolymers with nanomaterials that impart different electrostatic interactions to produce increased piezoelectricity.
Mycocyclosin-based photoaffinity probes
This project will explore the molecular target of mycocyclosin to develop new targets for anti-TB drugs creation.
Creative industry policy transfer to Asian countries: Exploring the role of UNESCO and the British Council
This project is considering the global spread of cultural and creative industry policy.