2 Minute read
- What are the major characteristics and properties of shallow convective clouds over the Southern Ocean and the North Atlantic?
- How do these cloud properties vary with meteorology, surface and environmental conditions, and aerosol characteristics?
- What are the key dynamical, thermodynamical, and microphysical processes that define the nature of these clouds?
- The University of Melbourne: Dr Yi Huang, Professor Todd Lane, Professor Peter Rayner
- The University of Manchester: Dr Jonathan Crosier, Professor Paul Connolly, Dr Keith Bower
First published on 12 July 2022.
Share this article
Other joint PhD projects
Creative economy entrepreneurs and market research
A research project exploring how creative economy entrepreneurs use and omit market research.
Epigenomic monitoring of residual disease in melanoma using liquid biopsies
This research project will investigate the potential of circulating tumour DNA to monitor melanoma management and its potential for personalised treatments.
Relationship between auditory processing, speech processing, language processing, and cognitive abilities in typically developing children
This project will investigate the causes of listening difficulties in typically-developing school-aged children.
Hygienic citizenship: Shifting cultures of cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation
A research project exploring current and emerging patterns in practices of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitation in Beijing and Tianjin,