- NHMRC - Frailty and Hospital Care: Complex Health Needs
This Targeted Call for Research (TCR) aims to encourage research that addresses how frail persons can be supported to avoid hospitalisations, receive optimal care when admitted, and achieve the best health recovery outcomes, through integrated and coordinated in - and post-hospital interventions.
- Targeted Call for Research into Nutrition in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
This Targeted Call for Research (TCR) is to support rigorous, culturally-safe and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander-led research into improving the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples by addressing poor nutrition and its social determinants. Quality evidence generated from this research will allow for better planning, funding and implementation of policies and services to improve nutrition in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities.
- Targeted Call for Research into Per- and Poly- Fluoroalkylated Substances (PFAS)
This Targeted Call for Research (TCR) aims to increase understanding of the acute and long-term potential human health effects from exposure to PFAS chemicals and to inform appropriate responses to managing or reducing human exposure to PFAS.
- NHMRC e-ASIA Joint Research Program Grants
Within the context of NHMRC’s mission and purposes to fund high quality health and medical research and build research capability, support the translation of health and medical research into better health outcomes and promote the highest standards of ethics and integrity in health and medical research, the objectives of the NHMRC e-ASIA Joint Research Program Grants are:
- to promote the science and technology community in the East-Asia region, make use of abundant human resources in the region and generate “novel knowledge”, “competitive technology” and “reforms of systems” which are the source of dynamism in the economy and society. Namely, the Program seeks innovation in the region.
- to pursue synergistic, supplemental and leveraged effects by multilateral cooperation, which is possible not by a single nation but by a combination of best potentials in the region.
- to seek genuine partnerships for mutual contribution and mutual allotments of outcomes.
- Closed Targeted Calls