Student Internship Program
Learn about opportunities to work with us
The IP & Technology Transfer Services team has recently initiated an Internship Program for late stage Ph.D. and post-doctoral students.
As an intern, you may assist with and gain exposure to additional skillsets including:
- Technology Assessment: technical, patent and market analysis of IP disclosures
- Marketing: preparing technology marketing materials (e.g. flyers) and identification of potential partners
- IP Disclosures: preparing disclosures to IP Group, Uniseed and Biocurate
- Collecting market intelligence: undertake market landscape studies and search for comparable deal terms
- IP Scouting: help to identify new creations for disclosure
thereby opening up future career opportunities. You will earn extra income through a program relevant to your career, with the support of your supervisor and the Faculty.
For more information about this program, please contact a member of the IP & Technology Transfer Services team.