LEaRN Research Communications Coordinator
We are looking for a Research Communications Coordinator to support LEaRN through communication of our research activities, research findings and events to broad audiences. The role requires an organised, self-directed, creative individual with skills in communications, website development, and event management to work within our supportive team environment.
For more information and to apply: http://jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/900870/casual-research-communications-coordinator-learn
The successful applicant will work closely with LEaRN’s academic and professional staff team to develop and deliver LEaRN’s research communications strategy:
- Help to deliver the program of LEaRN events, conferences and colloquia including managing the logistics of the annual Talking Spaces event (generally in February);
- Develop, deliver and maintain the website for the Building Connections ARC Linkage Project;
- Maintain and expand the LEaRN website (in collaboration with the ABP-MSD and MGSE Marketing teams – the website is within the University of Melbourne’s research domain);
- Use social media to communicate research activity, events and findings to broad audiences in coordination with the ABP-MSD and MGSE Marketing teams (e.g. Twitter);
- Create a multi-media and video strategy for research communications;
- Coordinate the publication of a quarterly LEaRN newsletter;
- Coordinate monthly Huddle meetings and other required meetings together with timely and professional communication and reporting from these;
- Contribute to LEaRN continuing to be a collegiate knowledge hub for researchers, educators and designers across MGSE and ABP-MSD; and
- Other associated administration tasks.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 18 September 2019.
For more information contact: