The Industrial Transformation Research Hubs scheme aims to:
- Encourage collaborative Research and Development projects between universities and organisations outside the Australian higher education sector to solve challenging industry issues relevant to the Industrial Transformation Priorities
- Drive growth, productivity and competitiveness within key growth sectors
- Leverage national and international investment in targeted industry sectors, including from industry and other research end-users.
Industrial Transformation Priorities
Research proposals under this program must clearly address one or more of the priorities which may be updated in each round. The current priorities are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and agribusiness
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals (proposals under this priority are exempt from the ARC Medical Research Policy).
- Cyber Security
These priorities are consistent with the six high-growth sectors established under the Industry Growth Centres initiative.
Find out more
More information on this grant, including critical dates and documentation can be found on the Staff Hub.
- Industrial Transformation Research Hubs questions and primary email:
|Anita Vecchies||8344 2054|
|Sarah Jaber||9035 3515|