How many times have you travelled to another organisation or university (perhaps interstate or even internationally!) to access equipment or instruments for your research, only to learn a month later that what you needed existed in the building just across from yours?
We are compiling a comprehensive list of links to available equipment across the University of Melbourne materials community to open dialogue and networking interactions here at home and to facilitate your research. See if what you are looking for is just around the corner!
- This first link gathers a lot of platforms that offer a large range of equipment: Research Infrastructure
- The following list directs you to specific platforms:
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Workshop (Melbourne School of Engineering)
- Materials Characterisation and Fabrication Platform
- Melbourne Advanced Microscopy
- Bio 21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
- School of Chemistry
- Magnetic resonance
- Melbourne Bioimaging
- Melbourne traces analysis
We are continuously updating this list of links to available equipment, so please check here regularly for updates. If you know of an equipment resource which we have missed, please get in touch and let us know!