Visit of the Japanese delegation
Japanese delegation of Materials Science and Engineering Researchers is coming to visit us on the 22nd of August 2017
From 10:00 am to 12 pm in the Walter Boas Building meeting room, Building 163, 4th floor
The Initiative will hold a meeting from 10 am to 12 pm in the Walter Boas Building meeting room followed by a lab tour.
The delegates will present their research specifically the following topics:
- Synthesis of Large-Area 2-Dimensional Molybdenum Disulfide Nanomaterial for Application in Solar Cells
- Synthesis of Advanced PANI Based Conductive Composites Using Methacrylate Groups Based Materials for Aerospace Applications
- Polymer Semiconductors showing Transport of Delocalized Carriers
- Study of optimal multijunction solar cell designs with uniform luminescent coupling for higher energy conversion efficiency
- Study on the friction properties of a-C:H films in a microstructural point of view
- Mode-selective phonon excitation using pulse-shaped intense ultrashort optical pulses.
Academics from the University of Melbourne, Prof Paul Mulvaney, A/Prof Trevor Smith, Prof George Franks and Prof. Amanda Ellis will also share some of their work.
Come along if you are interested...