2016-2017 round of seed funding is now open. Please find here the funding rules and watch this space for further information about the research we are supporting.
The Materials Research Initiative is offering leveraged Industry Seed Funding (ISF) to support collaborative research which:
- is focused on the shift from nano-scale to meso/macro-scale,
- is aligned with one or more of the Initiative's three research themes, and
- involves an Industry partner.
The main objective of the ISF is to fund Industry-engaged research with the view to jointly developing proposals for third party funders, e.g. ARC Linkage Project Grants, NHMRC Partnership Projects, or major industry players in the corresponding 2016-2017 rounds.
The ISF provides 50/50 matching of Partner Organisation Funds, up to a maximum of $15,000AUD. The funds will be awarded for one year.
If you desire to apply please complete the application form after reading the details of the funding rules and send it to email@example.com
- Information Session: Thursday 27 July 2016, 10 - 11am, Engineering-413 (C2 Theatre) More information coming soon.
- Proof of Partner Organisation Funds Commitment due with the application
- Outcomes advised at the beginning of every month to the applicants from the 1st of July 2016.
Funds will be available immediately upon execution of the Standard Research Agreement.
All enquiries about the ISF can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org